Planner Video



I watch planner videos to get some inspiration for my own planner video sets. Planner videos are also a great guide on how to setup your planner with their own planner sets. I have been working very hard to insure that all of my materials in store are set up before opening. I am going to be making new stickers this week. I also about Circut Explore One to cut my planner stickers. Stay tuned for more details on when my new stickers are going to be released. 

This week I watched a number of planner videos by my favorite planner girls. The first video is from GP Sticker Studio. She is an amazing sticker planner designer. I love all her designs! If you want to purchase some amazing planner stickers, head over to her Etsy. Get your planner out, purchase the kit, and get planning. My next favorite video is PrintsVI and she is giving discount for those who are watching the video. Look in the description in the box below in the video. 


PrintsVI- Anniversary Plan 
  


No comments

Back to Top