Pick a Planner

I have been using planners for five years know to organize my personal life. Organization is one of the key aspects of successful in your goals and making sure you are taking steps to achieve you accomplishments. There are many types of planners out there for many different purposes. I choose planners that are versatile with their space because I do so any different things. I need space for my business, teaching responsibilities, errands, chores, etc. Life can get really overwhelming if you don't have the right planner to organize your life. I am going to introduce you to a number of different planners you can use to organize your life.
The best planners are planners that give you the option to add more layouts and features. My absolute favorite planners are Erin Condren Life Planners. These planners provides vertical and horizontal layouts. I use the horizontal layout because they provide space to add different todos I need to get done during the week. There is a colorful and neutral options for the planners. I find that the neutral planners are best for adding stickers. I feel less bad covering up the neutral layout with stickers. You can also customize their planners to meet your needs. There are numerous options for cover images and page images. I am ordering a new planner for this year soon. I am so excited to show you guys the new layout options. 
Stickers are the best part of having a planner. I love creating and decorating my planner with an assortment of stickers. One of my favorite shops is Little Miss Paperie shop. Her stickers speak to my my magical side. There are so many Etsy stores that sell planner stickers that will fit your interests. I use the stickers to help me setup up my plans for the week. Little Miss Paperie has a selection of stickers for dates, todos, bill payments, gym trips, laundry, and so much more. I use these sticker to mark when I need to plan for my upcoming week. I am purchasing some new planner stickers for next month. I will post a new planner update in a couple of weeks. 

Princess from Little Miss Paperie
It can be difficult to decorate your planner when you do not have any idea on what you want to create. I use the sticker set to guide me in planning the color scheme for each week (see section above). Some planner girls mix and match their planner skits and come up with some fantastic planner designs. To get inspiration, I watch all of my favorite planner girls on YouTube like Paper Princess Plans. Her videos give detailed information about which planner sets you need in order make a beautiful planner spread. I have posted some of my favorite videos from Paper Princess Plans below. 

Plan with Me by Princess Paper Plans 
Planner Haul by Princess Paper Plans





No comments

Back to Top